Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Birthday Milestones


Today Joshua and I celebrate our birthdays. He is two today, and I am thirty-one. Since we both like Thai food, it's very easy to celebrate together. We shared some coconut milk soup and Phad Thai for dinner this evening, and Peter brought home some ginger white chocolate chip ice-cream. Joshua got a tea set and some moose slippers from us today, and he'll be getting a big play kitchen at his party on Sunday. Joshua gave me a stuffed frog, but I think it might actually be more for him.



He had a friend over today to practice his tea party etiquette. We decided that he definitely needs to have a tea set, since he's been serving us tea out of legos for the past five months. He's also completely enchanted by the whole process of cooking, so I think the new kitchen will be a big hit.

No comments: